I’m excited to share 12 ideas to inspire you for the holidays!
Welcome to the first Fabulous Friday Link Party Blog Hop. The Fabulous Friday Link Party is a place for bloggers to link their best posts every Friday and potentially get featured the following week.
The Link Party has now extended its presence to some bloggers who link up regularly. Today the 6 Hosts and 6 Talented Bloggers are launching their 1st Fabulous Friday Blog Hop.
Follow along to see all of the amazing Christmas Entertaining Inspiration. All the links to the Hosts and their Featured Blogger Friends are at the end of the blog.
For our Christmas Entertaining Inspiration, I’m sharing a delicious 3 Ingredient Homemade Cranberry Sauce recipe.
Years ago, I discovered this recipe and I make it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and it is so delicious!
It is amazing on turkey, dressing/stuffing, and even served on top of cream cheese or brie.
It makes a great addition to leftover turkey sandwiches after the holiday.
ingredients for homemade cranberry sauce
1 ½ bags cranberries (about 18 ounces)
1 cup sugar (more if you want it really sweet)
Zest of 1 orange
directions for homemade cranberry sauce
Rinse berries and discard any bad ones. Lay out flat on a baking sheet
Cover with 1 cup sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees.
In 10-15 minutes the cranberries will begin to pop. You will want to gently stir them and incorporate the sugar. Spread the mixture back out and continue to cook.
Stir about every 5 minutes until the berries are very soft and have all popped open. This usually takes about 20 minutes total.
Take them out of the oven, add grated orange zest to cranberry mixture and stir together.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Easy 3 Ingredient Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 18 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- zest 1 orange
- Rinse cranberries and discard any damaged ones.
- Lay cranberries out flat on a baking sheet.
- Cover berries with 1 cup sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
- In 10-15 minutes the berries will begin to pop. You will want to gently stir them and incorporate the sugar.
- Spread the mixture back out and continue to cook.
- Stir about every 5 minutes until the berries are very soft and have all popped open. This usually takes about 20 minutes total.
- Take them out of the oven and add grated orange zest to cranberry mixture and stir together.
- Let cool, then store in airtight container in refrigerator.
I hope you enjoy these 12 Ideas to Inspire You For the Holidays and get a chance to try this delicious “easy 3 ingredient homemade cranberry sauce” for your holiday events. You won’t be disappointed!
By the way, this makes a great gift for friends and neighbors during the holidays. Store in a cute jar, and tie with a pretty ribbon and gift tag.
Be sure and follow along to all of my friends Christmas Entertaining Ideas and Inspiration, by clicking the links at the bottom of each photo.
Be sure and Pin It to remember it…